ESHK are hair salons located in London and Berlin, our website https://www.eshk-hair.com provides further info about us, the team and how to book your appointment, alongside a gallery and blog showcasing pictures.
In providing your hair treatment, we will ask for information about you. This privacy notice has been set up following the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. Our notice describes the type of personal information we hold, why we hold it and what we do with it.
Information that we collect
- We may collect the following information about you:
- Personal details such as your name, telephone number and email
- Information about your hair treatment
- Hair treatments histories
- Treatment plans and consent
- Notes of conversations with you about the services
- Colour notes and Skin test allergies
- Dates of your appointments
- Details of any complaints you have made and how these complaints were dealt with
- Details of the fees we have charged, the amounts you have paid and some payment details
Ms Meg Liu, Mr Fernando Lopez and Mr Miguel Rivas are responsible for keeping secure the information about you that we hold.
Those at the salon who have access to your information include Hairdressers and hair assistants professionals involved with your care and treatment, and the reception staff responsible for the management and administration of the practice.
How we use your information
To provide you with the hair care and treatment that you need, we require up-to-date and accurate information about you. We will share your information with another private Hair salon provider if you require referral, in connection with your hair treatment. We will seek your preference for how we contact you about your hair care. Our usual methods are SMS or email.
Your information is only used only by those working at the salon. In certain circumstances or if required by law, we may need to disclose your information to a third party not connected with your hair care, including HMRC or other law enforcement or government agencies..
Keeping your information safe
We store your personal information securely on our salon computer system and in a manual filing system. Your information cannot be accessed by those who do not work at the salon; only those working at the salon have access to your information. They understand their legal responsibility to maintain confidentiality and follow company procedures to ensure this.
We take precautions to ensure security of the salon premises, the salon filing systems and computers. We use specialist hair salon software to record and use your personal information safely and effectively. We back-up information routinely. We keep your records for 10 years after the date of your last visit to the Salon.
Access to your information and other rights
You have a right to access the information that we hold about you and to receive a copy. You should submit your request to the company in writing or by email. We do not usually charge you for copies of your information; if we pass on a charge, we will explain the reasons.
- You can also request us to:
- Correct any information that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete. If we have disclosed that information to a third party, we will let them know about the change
- Erase information we hold.
- Stop using your information – for example, sending you reminders for appointments, although the reason we hold your email or phone number is to let you know about changes of your appointments.
If you do not agree
If you do not wish us to use your personal information as described, please do let us know.
- We bracket our potential correspondence with you as:
- Important Notifications / Reminders / Recalls
- Newsletters and salon information/updates
- Promotions & special
Website safety and social media images
Our website www.eshk-hair.com does not store any client data, access to the admin area of the website is only granted to the directors and our web designer. Images on our blog of clients were all taken with the client’s consent and understanding that they would be shared on our social media platforms and website. For any requests to have your image removed from our website and social media platforms please contact us via email on email@example.com
Our website will track your visit in order for us to learn how visitors use it and how we can improve user experience, we use Google Analytics to do so. An opt out box at the bottom of the website allows you to toggle tracking settings.