Health and Safety at ESHK
We kindly ask all clients to read our health and safety guidelines prior to attending your appointment. For all other info keep an eye out on our Instagram account @eshkhair.
First choose your city:
London: re-opening 4/7
As per the latest government announcement we are allowed to re-open, under certain safety restrictions, on the 4th of July. Hooray! Online bookings for appointments (cut / colour) from this date onwards are open.
We have setup and adapted our salons in line with the government guidelines to allow for everyone to enjoy a safe appointment with us. Please take a moment to read below what this means for your appointment at ESHK Hair London.
Attending your appointment
- As there won’t be any waiting area at arrival, please attend at the time of your appointment, otherwise we might have to ask you to come back.
- Please limit the amount of items you bring with you.
- We will have hand gel available and will ask you to disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- We encourage you to wear a face covering in the salon; to protect yourself and our staff.
- No food or drink can be consumed in the salon apart from water. We suggest bringing your own bottle of water for longer appointments.
- During hair washing, guidelines discourage conversation due to proximity of both parties to each other.
- Please don’t bring friends/family/pets to attend your appointments unless absolutely necessary. Should you need to bring your children, it will be your responsibility to look after them.
- Be aware that if you have dyed your hair yourself or had a DIY cut you might require different or additional services.
- We will ask you to confirm contact details as guidelines require to register everyone attending the salon should there be a suspected case.
- We will not be able to take walk-in appointments, please call or check our online booking system for any last minute availability.
- Fringe trims are currently not available unless booked with another service.
- Lastly: if you show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell, please do not attend your appointment. Call us and we’ll be happy to help you find an appointment at a suitable later date.
Additional for Colour services
- Please pop in for a skin test at least 48hrs before your appointment. You will be asked to wait outside the salon, but we’ll make sure this all happens swiftly.
- During developing of the colour you’ll be shown to a waiting area, we’ll kindly ask you to remain seated until asked to go back to your stylist’s chair
£2 surcharge on all appointments
The new measures to keep everyone safe do mean a huge extra cost to any business in the hair & beauty industry. You’ll be happy to hear this does not mean we’re increasing all our prices overall; we are however introducing a small and temporary £2 surcharge per appointment. This contribution helps us towards the cost of:
- extra hygiene measures from disinfecting stations after each client to cost of hand gels
- PPE for our staff
- disposable towels and aprons for clients plus increased waste management fees / increased stock of regular towels + on-site washing facilities where possible
- increased length of each appointment slot to avoid waiting time by subsequent clients and extra time for disinfecting between clients
Our phone lines remain closed until 4/7, but if you need assistance with booking your appointment, email us at email@example.com.
Ok, that’s all the formal stuff done! We’re super excited to welcome you all back and make you look your absolute stunning self again.
See you very soon,
ESHK Hair London.
(last update: 27/06/2020)
The regulations set are to insure the safety of all staff and clients we will be implementing these. What do these mean for our clients:
- all clients to bring and wear a mask or similar to cover nose and mouth at their appointment
- all clients will be asked to disinfect their hands upon arrival and to receive a shampoo / conditioner wash at the start of any appointment.
- no waiting areas in the salon are allowed, we kindly ask you to arrive at the time of your appointment.
- In the event you feel unwell please call us and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
All our staff will be wearing a mask and gloves and adhering to set hygiene and disinfection guidelines.
Our records section at both salons will remain closed, but our selection is still available online through Discogs (click here to open).
All measures are implemented to guarantee the safety of everyone. We kindly ask you to co-operate with these extensive measures; hopefully this will only be temporary and merely a transition back to normality.