Health and Safety at ESHK
The latest guidelines and news regarding health and safety at our salons in London and Berlin. For all other info keep an eye out on our Instagram account @eshkhair.
The regulations set are to insure the safety of all staff and clients we will be implementing these. What do these mean for our clients:
- all clients to bring and wear a mask or similar to cover nose and mouth at their appointment
- all clients will be asked to disinfect their hands upon arrival and to receive a shampoo / conditioner wash at the start of any appointment.
- no waiting areas in the salon are allowed, we kindly ask you to arrive at the time of your appointment.
- In the event you feel unwell please call us and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
All our staff will be wearing a mask and gloves and adhering to set hygiene and disinfection guidelines.
Our records section at both salons will remain closed, but our selection is still available online through Discogs (click here to open).
All measures are implemented to guarantee the safety of everyone. We kindly ask you to co-operate with these extensive measures; hopefully this will only be temporary and merely a transition back to normality.
London: bookings open
All London salons remain closed, as per latest government info hairdresser salons are not re-open before the 4th of July. Online bookings for appointments (cut / colour) from this date onward are open. Should the re-opening date be moved forward we will contact all clients to see if an earlier appointment would be preferred.
Colour services skin test
Please note for all colour services to please pop in for a patch test at least 48hrs before your appointment.
New measures surcharge
You’ll be happy to hear the new measures do not mean we’re increasing our prices, we are introducing however a small and temporary £1 surcharge per appointment. This helps us towards the cost of:
- extra hygiene measures from disinfecting stations after each client to cost of hand gels
- PPE for our staff
- disposable towels and aprons for clients plus increased waste mgmt fees
- increased length of each appointment slot to avoid waiting time by subsequent clients and disinfecting between clients
What we ask you, our clients:
- As no waiting area will be allowed, please arrive at the time of your appointment.
- You will need a face mask / face covering to enter the salon and attend your appointment. We kindly ask to bring your own but the salon can provide you a disposable one, at the cost of £2.
- We will have hand gel available and will ask you to disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- If you feel unwell, have a cough or a fever, please call us and we’ll help you move your appointment to a later date.
Our phone lines remain closed until the salons open, but if you need assistance with booking your appointment, email us at email@example.com.