Health and Safety at ESHK
We kindly ask all clients to read our health and safety guidelines prior to attending your appointment. For all other info keep an eye out on our Instagram account @eshkhair.
First choose your city:
London: all salons open
It’s been great to see so many of you come back for some fabulous new haircuts and colours over the last few months. You’re all absolute superstars.
With the easing of restrictions from July 19th here’s how we’ll handle things at the ESHK London branches:
– When providing a service our stylists and assistants will continue to wear a mask. It’s up to each client whether they wish to do so too. Where client and stylist both feel comfortable to not wear a mask the appointment can happen without it, but it will be up to each client to discuss with their stylist.
– We’ve always had a good cleaning schedule in place and to keep our salons fresh and clean and will continue to do so regardless of the easing of restrictions.
– Walk-in appointments will be available again, but to avoid disappointment we still strongly recommend checking our 24/7 online booking system or giving us a ring. See our booking page here.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!
ESHK Hair London.
Berlin: all salons open
All our Berlin salons are open. We have implemented and are adhering to the strict measures that have been set out by the Berufsgenossenschaft für Gesundheitsdienst und Wohlfahrtspflege (BGW) to keep everyone safe. You can book your appointment online or by calling us.
Please read the health & safety info below before attending your appointment.
The regulations set are to insure the safety of all staff and clients we will be implementing these. What do these mean for our clients:
- all clients to bring and wear a mask or similar to cover nose and mouth at their appointment. Please bring an extra disposable one if you’re getting colour done, as we don’t want your beautiful re-usable one to get stained.
- all clients will be asked to disinfect their hands upon arrival and to receive a shampoo / conditioner wash at the start of any appointment.
- no waiting areas in the salon are allowed, we kindly ask you to arrive at the time of your appointment.
- In the event you feel unwell please call us and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
All our staff will be wearing a mask and gloves and adhering to set hygiene and disinfection guidelines.
All measures are implemented to guarantee the safety of everyone. We kindly ask you to co-operate with these extensive measures; hopefully this will only be temporary and merely a transition back to normality.
Record Store: the record sections in both our Moabit and Neukölln salons remain closed for now. We’ll be making our current stock of vinyl for sale available again on our Discogs page, click here to view.
Ok, that’s all the serious stuff done.
See you soon!