Health and Safety at ESHK
We kindly ask all clients to read our health and safety guidelines prior to attending your appointment. For all other info keep an eye out on our Instagram account @eshkhair.
First choose your city:
London: all salons open
It’s been a long few months this winter, but finally we’re allowed to open our doors again! We’re super excited!
We’ll be of course adhering to the strict guidelines that have been in place since after the first lockdown. Before attending your appointment please have read through them below.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!
ESHK Hair London.
Please read our safety measures below before attending your appointment.
Attending your appointment: face covering required
- As there won’t be any waiting area at arrival, please attend at the time of your appointment, otherwise we might have to ask you to come back.
- Please limit the amount of items you bring with you.
- We will have hand gel available and will ask you to disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- We kindly ask all clients to bring and wear a face covering whilst in the salon. We have masks for sale for £2 should you not be able to bring your own. Please note the government has now made face coverings mandatory for clients and staff at hair salons.
- Please don’t bring in food or drinks to the salon. As per updated guidelines we’re delighted we can now offer you a hot / cold drink in a disposable cup.
- During hair washing, guidelines discourage conversation due to proximity of both parties to each other.
- Please don’t bring friends/family/pets to attend your appointments unless absolutely necessary. Should you need to bring your children, it will be your responsibility to look after them.
- Be aware that if you have dyed your hair yourself or had a DIY cut you might require different or additional services.
- We will ask you to confirm contact details as guidelines require to register everyone attending the salon should there be a suspected case.
- We will not be able to take walk-in appointments, please call or check our online booking system for any last minute availability.
- Fringe trims are currently not available unless booked with another service.
- Lastly: if you show any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell, please do not attend your appointment. Call us and we’ll be happy to help you find an appointment at a suitable later date.
Additional for Colour services
- Please pop in for a skin test at least 48hrs before your appointment. You will be asked to wait outside the salon, but we’ll make sure this all happens swiftly.
- During developing of the colour you’ll be shown to a waiting area, we’ll kindly ask you to remain seated until asked to go back to your stylist’s chair
- Please bring an extra disposable mask as we wouldn’t want your lovely re-usable mask to get stained during the colouring process.
Berlin: all salons open
All our Berlin salons are open. We have implemented and are adhering to the strict measures that have been set out by the Berufsgenossenschaft für Gesundheitsdienst und Wohlfahrtspflege (BGW) to keep everyone safe. You can book your appointment online or by calling us.
Please read the health & safety info below before attending your appointment.
The regulations set are to insure the safety of all staff and clients we will be implementing these. What do these mean for our clients:
- A negative COVID test is required to attend your appointment, this test should be taken the same day. Free testing centers in Berlin can be found here: https://test-to-go.berlin/
- all clients to bring and wear a mask or similar to cover nose and mouth at their appointment. Please bring an extra disposable one if you’re getting colour done, as we don’t want your beautiful re-usable one to get stained.
- all clients will be asked to disinfect their hands upon arrival and to receive a shampoo / conditioner wash at the start of any appointment.
- no waiting areas in the salon are allowed, we kindly ask you to arrive at the time of your appointment.
- In the event you feel unwell please call us and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
All our staff will be wearing a mask and gloves and adhering to set hygiene and disinfection guidelines.
All measures are implemented to guarantee the safety of everyone. We kindly ask you to co-operate with these extensive measures; hopefully this will only be temporary and merely a transition back to normality.
Record Store: the record sections in both our Moabit and Neukölln salons remain closed for now. We’ll be making our current stock of vinyl for sale available again on our Discogs page, click here to view.
Ok, that’s all the serious stuff done.
See you soon!